I’m linking up with the Weekly Wishes series and I’m excited to get stuff done this week!
Last Week’s Wishes:
1. Back up iTunes and iPhoto to both my HDs. I did it! I did it! I also got travel cases for both my hard drives. I’m thinking I’ll keep one with me during the move and the other with our stuff that the movers pack and move.
2. Read “In the Neighborhood” for my class. I read it all and it was great. I wrote a book review that hopefully I’ll post later this week.
3. Do yoga at least once this week. I did this too! Only for about 15 minutes. It’s certainly not the same doing it in my bedroom on my yoga mat compared with a calming yoga class… but I could get used to it :)
This Week’s Wishes:
1. Write a final paper. I have one more paper to write for my last summer class!
2. Donate the baby/toddler clothes. I am probably taking these to the homeless shelter, but possibly to friends that might need them.
3. Do yoga TWICE this week. Yep, I’m upping the ante. I just need to start making it a habit!
Ok that’s all I have on this beautiful Monday!
Do you have any goals or wishes for the week?!